Rachel is a Registered Dietitian with almost 20 years of experience helping people reach their ultimate potential in health and wellness. She has an immense passion for nutrition and how food affects our bodies, minds, and emotions. Rachel strives to keep a pulse on the ever-changing and confusing landscape of the dietary world to help consumers make confident decisions about their health.
- Plant-based nutrition
- Whole body health and wellness
- Sports nutrition
- Maternal and child health
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA - Dietetic Internship
- Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Boston, MA - MS in Nutrition Communications
- Simmons University, Boston, MA - Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY - BS in Exercise Science
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist (CBS)
- Certification in Infant and Maternal Health, Cornell University
- Health & Wellness Coach, WellCoaches
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Lactation Education Resource
- United States Lactation Consultant Association
Rachel started her career focusing primarily on individual nutrition coaching and helping people reach their optimal health. After honing her passions and skills, she realized that reaching a greater audience would help make a more significant health impact on communities across the globe. She has since worked as a nutrition expert and author for Happy Family Brands, GNC, and Reboot with Joe, as well as contributed to numerous magazines and online publications, to help positively impact thousands of lives.
As a Registered Dietitian with an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science, Rachel looks at total body well-being to help clients and consumers improve their health and make sustainable lifestyle changes. With a master’s in Nutrition Communications, Rachel digs deep into nutritional science, boiling down the research into digestible, easy-to-follow guidance for consumers to make beneficial dietary and lifestyle choices.
About Live it Up
Live it Up (formerly Ensō Superfoods) is dedicated to making a healthy lifestyle more accessible for everyone. Our mission is to provide nature's best nutrition in the most convenient form possible, bridging the gap between busy lifestyles and optimal health.
Born out of a personal journey and professional expertise, Live it Up leverages the power of superfoods, rich in essential nutrients, to fuel our bodies and minds. We take immense pride in our products, sourcing only the finest ingredients and ensuring they are free from synthetics. Our approach is simple: from nature to you, via us.
We connect with a vast audience who share our passion for nature, nutrition, and health. We're dedicated to making healthy eating as straightforward and enjoyable as possible. Our information and products adhere to our rigorous editorial guidelines, ensuring accuracy and integrity. Discover more about us and our steadfast commitment to your health.